Career Opportunities at CEF
From time to time, we have vacancies arise at CEF. You will find current available positions below.
Media and Communications Officer - CEF National Office, Orange NSW
What the Role Involves:
As our Marketing and Communications Officer you will be responsible for the development and implementation of CEF’s communications, media, marketing and engagement strategy; including management of our website, social media, corporate communication material and other promotional activities from our office in Orange, NSW.
You will have a flair for engaging with a broad audience, this is a diverse role involving a variety of local and national marketing and communications projects. You will be engaging regularly with volunteers, students, members of the public, donors, key stakeholders and media outlets – so, strong and effective communication and stakeholder management skills are crucial.
Experience and expertise in writing, editing, social media, reports, internal communications, website management and media liaison is essential.
- Expertise in digital communications, social media, website management (including SEO and analytics)
- Marketing/brand management
- Media/campaign management
- Superior communication skills: verbal and written
- Confident, pro-active, mature and professional
- Self-motivated, organised and able to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to work cooperatively in a small team
- Volunteer engagement and stakeholder management
- Project management: time-frames and budgets
- Event management
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to any of the above
- In-Design or other graphic design software experience
Applications close Friday 8th March 2019 (unless the perfect applicant is found sooner!) so please apply as soon as possible.