Career Opportunities at CEF
From time to time, we have vacancies arise at CEF. You will find current available positions below.
Digital Marketing Coordinator- CEF National Office, Orange NSW
What the Role Involves:
- Job Type: Full-time, 5-day week role (part-time considered)
- Location: Orange, NSW
- Salary: by negotiation
- Outstanding opportunity to join a small, passionate and supportive team within a highly regarded charity
As our Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be utilising your digital marketing experience and project management skills to implement, manage and report on digital campaigns across multiple channels to drive traffic, conversions, awareness and engagement, enabling the foundation to make a real impact.
We are looking for a digital all-rounder – you are not expected to be an expert in one area of digital and will be familiar with work across several disciplines (e.g., search, social, email, etc.).
You will have a flair for engaging with a broad audience as this is a diverse role involving a variety of local and national marketing and communications projects. You will be part of a small and dedicated team, engaging regularly with volunteers, students, members of the public, donors and key stakeholders so, strong and effective communication and stakeholder management skills are crucial.
This position will suit someone who can demonstrate their passion for using their skills for good and someone who is open and innovative to creating new approaches to digital fundraising and communications.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including web, SEO, email marketing, social media, Google Ad Grants and advertising, preferably within fundraising/not-for-profit.
- Experience running paid social campaigns and working within Facebook Ads Manager.
- Strong interest in social media developments, trends and best practice in relation to not for profits.
- Experience using social media scheduling tools e.g., Hootsuite.
- Strong copywriting experience fit for channel (e.g., eDM vs Website vs Social).
- Experience reporting on campaigns and websites using Google Analytics with the ability to draw on the data to inform campaign recommendations for changes and optimisations e.g., targeting, ad creative, etc.
- Proficiency in WordPress with the ability to work with the team to develop and produce effective campaigns and optimise the website and landing pages.
- Knowledge of best practice in SEO and SEM – preferably across both Google and Bing.
- Experience managing Google Ad Words/ Ad Grant and leveraging keywords to produce effective copy, minimising CPCs/CPAs to achieve a healthy ROAS.
- Experience with an email marketing platform e.g., Mailchimp.
- Ability to take direction, effective time management and can multi-task.
- Good communicator and can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- An attitude to give back and a passion for supporting young rural and regional people.
- A degree in marketing or communications.
- Experience with print and traditional media and marketing.
- Experience using CRM programs such as Salesforce.
- Design competencies, including experience with tools like Adobe Suite and Canva.
- Experience working in higher education and/or the not-for-profit sector.
Applications close: Friday 13th August 2021 – unless the perfect person is found sooner so please apply as soon as possible!
Enquiries: Please contact [email protected]